Friday 23 March 2012

Central section of the book

ZOOM VIEW

This is the central section of my book, up until this point the narratives and images are being developed in my prototype book. The structure of this prototype book served as the constraints within which my story could evolve. At this point I am now moving on to plan the rest of the book including the ending externally from my original book, I will do this in my research journal. it will be interesting to see how this change of approach affects the evolution of my story. Hopefully it will not be too noticeable to anyone else but me. The reason I want to plan and render separately to my original prototype is because I feel this will be a more beneficial in reaching the endpoint of the story. I feel now I have understood and accepted the constraint of the form of the book it would make sense to free myself from the physical constraint of working within that tatty badly bound prototype.